Friday, May 25, 2012

Dominion River Rock 2012

Three day cage climbing event combined with lots of music, outdoorsy people, drunk outdoorsy people, wet flying dogs, wet flying drunk outdoorsy people, and bikers doing crazy shit 20 feet over solid concrete… that’ll be Dominion River Rock Festival 2012.  Don’t believe me?  See for yourself!

Thank you, Jesse Gagnon, for taking all of these great shots!


Also, here’s an uncut/unedited video of me attempting the finals climb…  Clearly, I’ll have to practice my jumping skillz.  Next year, I’ll come prepared!



Finally, in case anyone was wondering, here are the comp results:

Men Women
1. Jimmy Webb 1. Sasha Digulian
2. Alex “Socks” Johnson 2. Alex Johnson
3. Vasya Vorotnikov 3. Angie Payne
4. Paul Robinson 4. Kasia Pietras
5. Daniel Woods 5. Kati Peters

For more, check out: www.dominionriverrock.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment